With a complete product landscape across all segments of music products and pro audio, as well as an exclusive group of buyers who utilize the summer show to finalize their back-to-school, fall and holiday buying decisions, Summer NAMM is a can't-miss exhibit opportunity.
Nashville sets the stage to reach an illustrious mix of recording studios, houses of worship and venue buyers looking for stage, lighting, pro audio and music entertainment products and solutions.
Add that to the valuable educational sessions and lively networking opportunities, and you've got a show attended by high-quality buyers anxious to check out your products, innovations and technology.
- Reach more than 13,000 attendees, including NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, as well as influential international buyers, powerful pro audio and corporate venue decision-makers, along with independent music retailers
- Meet distributors and reps looking for unique gear and new lines, as well as buyer groups like iMSO and AIMM that host their annual meetings in Nashville
- Benefit from powerful NAMM U and TEC Tracks educational sessions that attract the top buyers in the industry and develop innovative thinking
- Connect with hundreds of industry media outlets, as well as reporters from local and national news networks Generate buzz with local artists, studio employees, house of worship representatives, music education students, music industry associates and enthusiasts on Music Industry Day
The growing pro audio focus has helped the event attract more purchase decision-makers representing a variety of major global companies and venues, including Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Alto Music, Music Fulfillment Services, B&H Photo, Amazon, Galactic Music (Australia), Heer Music (Switzerland), Brother Industries (Japan), Tecno Music (Mexico) and Kit Chareon Musical (Thailand).
Buyers from local studios, stages and houses of worship, as well as professionals involved in stage production, pro sound, audio, lighting and A/V also attended to check out the latest products and take advantage of new programs, including TEC Tracks and A3E sessions.
I come here because I’m hoping to find that next guy, that next Gibson, that next Fender, that next JBL, Electro-Voice. Somebody who’s got a 10x10 booth but with a great idea. I always want to find that little niche guy that may one day be something, and I’ll be able to say, ‘I found him.’ Plus, I've got a lot of friends here. I get to see them twice a year sometimes and this is one of the places.
Sammy Ash · Sam Ash Music Corporation · New York, N.Y.
Live performances and special features included:
- The NAMM Nissan Stage on the Terrace featured legendary The Charlie Daniels Band and "The Voice" winner, Craig Wayne Boyd
- The American Eagle Awards honored EmmyLou Harris and Vince Gill as they were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Music Industry Day opened the show to hundreds of artists and music professionals walking the floor to check out the latest products and gear
NAMM’s free educational opportunities helped retailers expand their share of the market with ideas and strategies to kick off the year.
Issues and Advocacy
The show featured forums and events on regulatory issues, advocacy strategies and other unique events:
- SupportMusic Coalition on Coalitions
- Import-Export Forum
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Patent Forums and Roundtables
- Recreational Music Making Forum
- Leadership in Music Symposium Songwriter Fair Trade Panel